Tuesday, June 26, 2007

hujan di tengah malam

My interview is at 10am. Going to leave the house by 9am. I asked my maid earlier on to wash my tudung.. nak pakai nanti to the interview. Skali hujan di tengah malam. Dengan kelamkabutnye I woke up to rescue my wet tudung. Nevermindlah.Hopefully it will dry by 8am. Or else have to have contingency tudung.

Couldn't sleep so had instant noodle (Pernah dengar tak brand Mie Sedap?) and started to diddle (what does this mean anyway?) with the blog template. Maklumlah ada rumah baru.. nak perfect lah. Siapa tahu camne nak stretch the pic and make the words appear in full? Cos it only appears as BigMomm to me rather than BigMomma.

Lagi satu hal, something wrong with me explorer. Kalau new window open, the whole thing ada error and ada window dialog that comes out to say send message /dont send message to microsoft blablabla... Sapa expert dalam hal nie tolong bantu ya? Oh and this started to happen when hubby downloaded skype (hai memandai je.. bukannye a technie person)

Walaupun hujan lebat tadi.. me berpeluh2x macam makan kat warung tengah malam.

Somehow I macam takde hati with this job interview.. because they are not offering any benefits. Kerja dapat gaji bulat2x je. Benefits very important. See what they say later on.

I need facial. Walaupun tak pernah pergi facial in my life, my skin is dry and hidung berkerapu dengan white AND black heads. yuck.

Next month hubby's birthday. I want to do something special. I realised we don't have a special song together (macam citer My Bestfriend's Wedding gitu.. I noticed something, I don't really fancy Julia Roberts, but I can't avoid watching her movies.. like I don't really fancy JLo but I can't help watching her movies, although I do find Monster in law hilarious). So the song yang beralunan in Awan's blog tu, Sade's By your side .. i find it perfect for us. Nak bawak gi fancy restaurant.. hmm kat mana? Johor? Almaklumlah.. unemployed. Budget is literally zero. Takkan nak mintak dia duit to spend on him kan? hehehehehe.

Okaylah lemme go now. i'll update alittle later when I get back from the interview. Toodleloo!

4 comments:

aqriz said...

i think it's ok, his bday and he's paying for it. you just provide good entertainment, etc *wink wink*

can check in royal scotts ke, then pi hi tea at carousel. relax katak with kids.

lunacy said...

hujan tengah mlm.. we all slept wif aircon + fan. Super cold!! budak2 tidur in their sweater. took pic of them .. cam tengah holiday kat jepun hehe...

lunacy said...

wah i like the idea of "u provide good entertainment" hahaha.. i smell no.3 lah...

I_mshe said...

i think ligo nie yang ngidam no.3..

i love the idea of relax katak!