Tuesday, June 26, 2007

  • Now feeling exhausted - came home from interview then brought nuha for her jab.

  • interview tadi okaylah. I wasn't nervous. Mungkin sebab this would be my third time going there. Basically they want me. but less pay and some benefits. I asked for a week to think abt it. But I think I will try to buy some time. I AM still hoping for other interview offers.

  • Do you think its ethical to work then leave should a better offer come? or go for somethign part-time and then leave for somethign better.

  • Im sleepy

3 comments:

aqriz said...

kita memang rasa macam 'tak baik' leave trang-tang-tang gitu, tapi if it's for better prospect, benefit, I would say "go for it"

I_mshe said...

i asked one senior gitu .. dalam hal cari mencari kerja nie. she said tak baik kalau dah ade niat gitu. Maybe i should just be upfront. i always prefer to be honest. eventhough sometimes its to my own detriment.

KetuaSelam said...

Salam,

Istikharah :)

Wassalam.
Shahrezaad/KetuaSelam/the:Dreamer
/TukangMimpi/Apa-apalagilah...