Monday, March 12, 2007

ten to ten pm

Tgh boring. Still waiting for some signs! ahahahhah I can't believe I am doing this! Literally waiting for a contraction, waterbreak or bloody show! 1 sign for sure my pelvic bones dah lembik rasanye...

I had a good afternoon nap so Im kinda up right now. I've emailed my boss saying that I am taking leave for now. I can't believe I ended my own contract. I woke up just now with this craving for blueberry cheesecake. AND I need to buy bedsheets (again!) and flossing and brushing is my current obession.

*sigh*

3 comments:

cekmi said...

your obsession reminds me of the dentist movie. cool m'am!

.S.K. said...

Blueberry Cheesecake! Yum! Yum! Yum!

The moment you have one contraction, you are to sms me.

=D

Mama Emmy said...

oiiittt... kau nih memang terror ar... dah saat2 akhir nak meletups pun lagi ingat blueberry cheesecake...

just be patient and banyankkan do'a, insyaAllah... the time will come....