Thursday, March 15, 2007

the Fives

My overdue FIVES - 6 things i would do if i were a millionaire
  • empower more people to improve their lives through religion, education, skills and knowledge.
  • do an environmental project
  • take time off to do work in underdeveloped Muslim countries
  • my own foundation n trust
  • buy a business entity
  • be part of UN/OIC/IDB/WorldBank (don't know why I have to be a millionaire to do this)

5 bad habits

  • play with my hair when i'm thinking ( i lose hair that way)
  • cut my nails when watching TV (don't know why this is a BAD habit tho)
  • scratching my skin
  • umm... none else.
5 things i hate doing
  • ironing my hubby's stuff
  • cleaning and washing the toilet
  • scratching my skin

5 things i never do

  • anything that has to do with heights like bungee jumping
  • anything that has to do with water like swimming
  • be on TV game show/reality TV show stuffs

5 things i regret doing

  • biting my nails when I was much younger
  • not listening to my parents when I was supposed to
  • not saying I Love You to my late brothers and father
  • not having my last looks at loved ones
  • buying shoes that don't fit

5 fave toys/things

  • my quilt (though its not patchwork but I love it)
  • my bed
  • my home
  • my phone (it's with me 24/7)
  • my camera

4 comments:

Shanti said...

this is the "five" that comes in 6/4/3 items hahaha.. gie lah branak cepat2. can u walk? or too heavy now .. got water retention tak? normally that water yg buat berat..

lunacy said...

wops!! it me.. tersalah nama plak cos i tengah siapkan shanti's blog hehe..

I_mshe said...

something crazy with my blog .. i'm not seeing things! haahhaha shanti konon!!! belum ape2x kau dah menyalahgunakan nama orang tu!

alhamdulillah takde water retention. Boleh jalan. no problem. tak boleh langkah besar je... rasa macam loose gitu.. kau paham kan? hehehehehe besok gi gynae!!! yippie!!!! nari 39 weeks!!! woohhooo... ini anak dia follow by the book punya orang lah. kalalu 40 tu memang lah 40 agaknye! ahhahah

lunacy said...

FULL TERM!! gurl gurl betulnyer manja hahaha .. *abg umar, move aside* oh dear, dun let that happen ya:)