Thursday, March 22, 2007

saje saje

Esok genap 40minggu. dah cukup dah. Hari Isnin is my check-up.. final check up i hope. Pray for me okay? that this delivery would be smooth, safe and healthy for me and baby. Takde satu petanda pun contraction mcm orang giler ke (semuanya can handle), waterbreak ke, bloodyshow ke.

Semalam malam tak tahan.. emo sangat sampai menangis. I dont know why but I was kinda upst with what's going on with me. Kenapa no signs at all.. i takut kena c-section again. all those things all things went thru my mind.

Pagi tadi I went to my mom's place masak bamia. In fact bende is my fav vegetable. Kesian my husband dia tak gi course tadi pagi.. cos semalam malam umar tak pasal2x batuk2x and me with my emo overload.

Al Fatihah to Jimi's uncle yang passed away. Semoga Allah grant him Jannah Amin.

WTL - hopefully everything will turn up well for you tomorrow AMIN.

TheDreamer - cepat2x recover and savor the rain.

Lun - hopefully your ayah is well and healthy.

cekya - dah sihat ke belum?

Ligo - where are you now? kenapa senyap.. tak update.

The rest - have a good friday and weekend.

5 comments:

lunacy said...

thanks chita. err hv u ever heard of bunting kerbau? hehehe

aqriz said...

takpe masyi, snow pun genap 40 wks, 3 days I ngandungkan dia. I think girl take it slow, tak macam nak lahirkan boy, semua nak cepat

insya Allah, all will be smooth..

i pun with snow no contraction, no show of blood or leaking waterbag. happy2 je i kat luar, and she inside me.

.S.K. said...

sakit-sakit pon, I can still savor the rain ;D
Neway, hope everything goes well with the delivery ;)

InshaAllah, aaameeeennnn...

Cekya said...

heard that you've delivered..lucky baby nuha alia!! and mommy masyi. cepat2 la recover...buleh bawak baby dtg KL! hehehe..

awan said...

congratulations! baby nuha aliyah secomel ibunya? hehe