Sunday, February 18, 2007

Today I felt the heaviest. Rasa terlalu berat and macam nak terlepas. I check with my sis she said she did feel that when she was pregnant. Now bila baby move I think she could have the strength to poke out of my skin. Kadang2x the pain/discomfort is unbearable.

I think Allah has some plans in mind when some pregnant women get irritatingly clumsy like me. I've been bending down to pick stuff up at supermarket at home at office more than I could ever imagine. I guess that's an indirect way of pushing the baby downward. Theory je.

Past 2 nites been dreaming of giving birth. Last nite tak salah mimpi I'm back to my old self/figure and wearing my old clothes.

Just now I dreamt of blood and waterbag bursting. (I'm up again at 3am)

Now hubby really can't wait for baby to come out. Dulu I complain that I had to call him several times than he will answer the phone (which makes me geram.. cos I would nag that what if I'm in labor or some emergency). Now every time I wince he would ask is the baby ready to come out. Nie dah over-doing it. Tapi bagus jugak. I guess he too is experiencing heighten anxiety.

My belly button (excuse the gross description) doesn't jut out I noticed. But it changes its looks through out the day. It''ll have the cats eye look, the closed eye look, and the full eye ball look. Entah lah camne I came out with all these description.

Well.. I'm wondering what should I do next. At 8:30am later, my helper will be coming. Rumah nie sah jadi tongkang pecah. I can exactly point out who's the culprit (not Umar) tapi selalu deny.

I need a hair cut, Umar needs one too. So does the daddy but he is in denial rite now. Baby is up somehow.. agaknye cahaya lampu woke her up.

I watched buli balik half way.. maybe gonna watch it after updating the blog. Alhamdulillah it rained just now. I thot rain water will be far from dropping in this side of the island.

Just yesteday saw a group of bangau in a uniform position. I must find out what are they doing and why do they do such thing. Such amazing creatures. Manalah dorang pergi nanti bila dah musim panas.

I've always told myself not to give birth during hot weather kali nie well dry spell is coming soon (dah salah plan ke?).. bright and sunny weather some times gets me down. And the rain cheers me up and of course it is cooler. With the global warming becoming a hot issue (teringat GP dulu..korang ingat tak?) I wonder why that isn't part of the Budget2007 - what we are doing as a country to minimize waste.

Oh yeah speaking of GP - yang mengajarnye tu dulu.. heard some stories abt her.. which was pretty awful that has led to some parents taking their kids out. Sedih sungguh. Need a major overhaul. I dont mind taking over the administration /management position. Ooops tergumpat.

*sigh* Belum abis lagi mengaji. I should do that soon. Asyik "sibuk/lalai" je dengan dunia nie..Met some1 amazingly gifted. I've known him for a long time.. but it's just amazing to engage in a conversation with him cos he inspired me to pursue what's nagging in me but I've not been sure about it.

I'm so proud that Umar nows till surah Al-Lahab. soo touching gitu and the alphabets. I swear I need to put in more effort in this department. Speaking of this department. I miss that part of me.. being the learning me. Do it islamically. Great need to attend a formal learning instituition. I have one in mind tapi jauh and now with baggages... donno what's the alternative.

Currently I am fighting for my rights as a social worker. As a social worker working part-time that is. I like using this term rather than "part-time social worker". Because it has totally different connotation. My work and commitment is full-time just that the hours are shorter. And the recognizing organization literally brushed me off for the fact that I was working part-time. I was pissed for 3weeks. I've decided to write in to the head. Apparently (mungkin lah eh.. benefit of the doubt) CNY - jadi belum reply. If by next week tak reply jugak, I am charging into the office and give my piece.

Lun - How about Joshua Kadison - beautiful in my eye ( i think that is the title of the song)

4 comments:

lunacy said...

i dun hv JK song in my collection lah dear. im not sure abt ur theory on angkat barang berat tu. takut tempat beranak makin turun nanti tak kuat nak kandung baby so be extra careful. u almost there imshe. Relax and be happy. Dun let some while guess lead u to more problem jer k.

Mama Emmy said...

i_mshe... enjoy the pregnancy moment while you can.. how many chances in life will you experience those.. huuhu, i missed it though...

who teach Umar all the surahs.. u hantar die mengaji ke... so proud of him... must be very cute to see him citing the verses..

eh, wats this about our GP 'genius'... what has she done this round sampai parents take their kids out... mcm serious je...

lunacy said...

oh yeah hor, email us the story .. my neighbour's daughter so proud of the new skool. sape tidak, aku pun..

I_mshe said...

funny.. korang punya comments i can't view in my blog. have to go to dashboard to view it.

GP story ahaks. nanti lah aku citer kan korang. byk kerenah dektu