Wednesday, February 14, 2007

5 weeks to go

Visited the gynae today. Baby in position alhamdulillah. Baby is just not engaged yet. That made me really happy. For awhile i was in euphoria! That there would be posibillity of a 'normal' birth. Baby is 2.5kg currently, doc expect that she mite be 3.5kg by birth.

I came home and it finally struck me that there is a possibility of a major pain.. i got scared. I am for real. I was thinking of Lun, Ligo kak emmy... how did they do it? Yes some of us had help. Vaginal delivery pain???? I forgot how real contraction felt. I was telling myself at least I'm familiar with c-section pain. What!!! I'm even thinking of a c-section! that is crazy.

Which is the better pain? Sounds like a crazy question to ask... but i did ask this to myself.

Fear & confusion.

7 comments:

aqriz said...

sakit macam mana eh? tak yah pikir, cos bila it's time, on the pikiran will be just, adoi, adoi..hheheh

epidural ada, gas mask ada, ambik mana yang sesuai..hehehh

lunacy said...

contraction pain? hehehe cam injit2 semut jer..semut giant kot!! i duno c-sec but for kimi it was easier. less pain and tak banyak jahitan cos baby kecik. Dats why i can jln2 after delivery hehehe..

wow! soon baby gurl coming ..

Mama Emmy said...

contraction pain mcm rase nak berak tapi tak nak kuar...and when it get nearer, the thought of having the baby to come out from your tummy will overcome the actual pain...

trust me, dont you ever think of c-sec (if not necessary), bcos you suffer after the math ... whereas for normal delivery... sakit nyer sekejap je... & jangan luper mandi wiladah tau...

lunacy said...

macam nak berak ke? tak pun .. i just SAKITTTTT!!! macam ada current sey dtg dan pergi.u can actually feel it coming and subside..comming again..

I_mshe said...

ah thanks for the contraction recall! hahaha Gas mask tak jalan for me. dulu kena inject kat thigh.. lepas tu high giler. hahhahahha

kimi was how small?

kak emmy i know the suffering of c-section.. memang tak nakkkkkk... sakit gilerrrrr..lama nak baik.

cekmi said...

tough questions. too bad i am hardly able to emphatise myself into your shoes. i bet it is gonna be tougher then.

Btw, enjoy the day. it is necessary to realize how incredibly amazing a pregnantless life is when you are actually pregnant. Okay, it is just a crazy thought from an impossibly pregnanatable man haha..

I_mshe said...

Cekmi i sincerely appreciate comments from a man. It is very rare in fact almost extinct to find a man who could a ppreciate a pregnant woman in pain other than a practising male gynae!