Monday, January 08, 2007

Mobility

Yes. With almost 30 weeks in sight (what is it with me and the word SIGHT), mobility is surely a skill I appreciate most at this point in time. And I realised that from the very beginning of the pregnancy I have been less mobile. I envy Ligo for her mobility even with 2 very young kids. I can imagine she 'swishing' (with sound effect) from one place to another and at times scolding some ahpek for their oversight.

Hmm come to think of it maybe I should name this girl with some words that has to do with mobility, agility, grace, fore-sight. That would surely be appropriate since I was almost immobile for the first 5mths. Regaining strength at 5mths and now coming back to a full circle again that I am back to being in bed after certain activities.

Well if that is the case, what best can I do while in bed? Lemme see..

  • I could sleep of course - that is on top most of the agenda.
  • Read a book / newspaper/magazines
  • Stare at the ceiling, looking for cracks so that I could finally tell those bloody *bleep* upstairs to shutup. I could bring this up finally as a cause to HDB.
  • Look out for dust/bugs/geckos
  • Eat & drink in bed
  • Play with Umar
  • Exercise like taking small steps to the toilet - takes less than 3 steps to reach there .. I have to do this bcs we all know we could get bedsores.
  • Daydream
  • Surf and chat with me lappie
  • Talk on the phone
  • No I dont have TV in my room so forget about watching TV.
  • Fold clothes while in bed.
  • Clean the floor from the bed!

Well I can't complain much more as it is expected that from 30wks on I will experience lethargy and tiredness. I do appreciate now the companionship of a big butt for 40 weeks. It ease you in bed.

Yes in fact! I could suggest to the govt do have BB Day out! This would surely a worthwhile investment for them to encourage more babies! And we all know Big Butts are signs of fertility. THUS we should rejoice nature's gift to US! BBs are IN!

Anyway, back to reality.. I got go Pee.

4 comments:

aqriz said...

masyi, masyi, you can take up knitting or buat patchwork? I like lah, tapi i got no patience..try lah..knit some cute mittens / booties

oh, talk abt mobility...pelan2 kayuh, there's nothing we can do, but 'enjoy' it.. hehehhe...buat apa larat :-) macam I dulu, pelan2 gi shopping. heheh

I_mshe said...

hahaha.. i think ur advantage is taht you have some1 to look after your kid while u do that. For me I have to make prior arrangement with hubby. :)

I memang nak belajar patchwork :)

Yati WTL said...

patchwork...belajar dulu n then ajar me okay.

I_mshe said...

hhehehhe... insha Allah. U know my hubby's fren.. she can do such great patchwork.. in fact she did her own bag, selimut dia and anak2x dia.. soooo professional! i was soo impress. U know I pernah tertanya satu kedai nie kalau upah how much for king size bed. Guess how much? $5k!!!!! GILA!