Friday, January 05, 2007

begin

The start of a new year I had a conversation with an old friend. It was emotional, touching and real.

It was Umar's first time going to school on the school bus. We are still adjusting to that fact. I had to control my tears letting him go. We share more kisses hugs and laughter nowadays. What a joy!

I thought initially to work on a few minor plans I have for myself this year. I had mentally prepare myself to be a stay at home mom. Well, I may do that part-time. I am enjoying free time in the afternoon although with this pregnancy my movement is alittle restricted. *Sigh* I actually thought of going to Batam for the weekend. Somehow I shelved the idea.. although I kinda regret that now.

What I wish for in 2007 (although it doesn't matter to me that it is a new year it's just a sort of a new day with new beginning)

I wish for more time with my loved ones. It is an effort I have to make.

I wish to re- learn/re-discover my passion.

I wish for a better Earth for everyone to live in. Although this sounds very MissUniverse-y but we should put our heads, heart and hands to make this more liveable.

I would want to attempt to take driving lessons and get a license and I pray that I don't harm any living being.

With the rain in sight..nothing is more beautiful than the sight of the ever faithful egrets (bangau). I saw more than 20 huddling up together and as if they were observing silence or some form of prayer. All of them stood really still for some time.

And I would want to attempt to cook more at home.. be more wifey you know.

8 comments:

lunacy said...

u sound so passionate these days.. sure ur gurl will follow suit kan? *besh besh*

I_mshe said...

passionate!!! heheheh... i rasa dah jadi minah sensitip.. sikit2x marah sikit2x merajuk

naik temper dgn apek teksi lah, my cousinlah.. segala orang. But thanks if you see it as positive :)

.S.K. said...

"MissUniverse-y"

LOLOLOL!

I keep laughin' reading that word...

As for passion, yo, that's just latent in you, woman!
You just need catalysts...

(Listening to Josh Groban: "to where you are")

I_mshe said...

TD : thanks :)

.S.K. said...

After listening to "You're still You" berkali-kali-kali semalam sampai my sis was going, what's up with you and Josh Groban?, I'd say, "You're still You"...

LOL!

You should prolly take up writing your novel again ;) But maybe, this time, with motherhood included... It'd be a bestseller... lemme know if you need a plot =D I can already imagine one with you looking out the window at egrets, one hand on your swollen belly...

Cekya said...

and i wish to see you!

p/s : i've updated.

.S.K. said...

'you talkin' about me? ;D
(prasannn)...
I'm not much to see... lol...

aqriz said...

wah, so much is waiting/brewing for you girl! You Go ! Just Do IT!

yeah, ambik lah lesen memandu, kalau manual rasa susah, ambik lesen auto. Senang. Tapi kan..driving manual is a good skill to have...Pi lah, i remember I signed up with intention to read the book over my 3-mths leave, then sit for theory test(s).