Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Teething emergency

I woke up with anger today. I opened my eyes and felt some chips on my tongue. Not potato chips but hard white colored chips. It was part of my teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My upper tooth was chipped alhamdulillah it was not the front but the back. Can i escape work today and quickly run to the dentist. Man I can't! I have a roundtable discussion (which was awfully stupid!) I went to work and fixed an appointment with the dentist.

My teeth got fixed (apparently he found out more teething problems) and $164 just blew away. I had to pay $25 for some teeth cream so there $185!!!! Well the dentist concluded that it wasn't my poor habit of taking care of my teeth rather this was due to my embryonic development. Can't blame my mom it's alittle too late. He said premature babies would have this problem too when they grow up. I wasn't premature .. I was overmature. 10mths in the belly. All I know that my mom was a chronic coffee and air kelapa drinker that both conconction must be mixed together in order to satiate her craving. And there was no one who could stop her. Don't know whether the combination was lethal but the air kelapa had to be alittle rosak in order for her to drink.

If I ever get pregnant again I'll watch out on my cravings and not go extreme on it.

So I took half day afternoon off and my budget review was due today and I didn't get a chance to take a look at it. I know my boss wasn't happy but my smile was a stake! I'm sure Mona Lisa would have done the same!

Only now (it's 11pm) did I get a chance to read my blog. So I've been tagged? Lemme check it out.

No comments: