Monday, February 20, 2006

Joshua Kadison

I've never seen this guy's pic or album but I have always loved 2 of his songs - Beautiful in my eyes (BIME) and Jesse. Picture postcards from LA is equally as soothing. I can't get BIME out of my head now. Today I received a beautiful unexpected surprise. 3 huge gerberas (I think they are African) in a clear vase. It was from summergerbera.blogspot.com. I like their work because of the clear passion in them. Well I think the blogspot don't do justice to the real work that they do. It was actually an apology gift but it didnt' matter to me. NO need to apologise guys. I love your work! But then again I love receiving flowers and happy surprises.

The other not so good surprise in reshuffling in the department. *sigh* I dont know guys. I took time off from 3pm onwards I must have been stressed that the moment I reached home the first thing I did after putting down my bag was to rearrange some flowers which was about to die in 2 vases. I call my creation "love" and "garden of hope".

Love

Garden of Hope

No comments: