Tuesday, February 21, 2006

10 - 1 tag - Thanks to Zuhri

Cool excersize! (how do you spell this ????)

10 FIRSTS

first best friend: Hajar, Pri 1???

first item you stole: can't remember maybe my brother's money

first pet: rabbits

first piercing: ears

first school: PAP, Bedok South

first house location: Bedok South

first crush: Sec 1

first kiss: 10 yrs old from an older cousin

first car: none

9 LASTS

last time you smoked: 4yrs ago (bet none of u new huh!)

last food you ate: padthai

last movie you watched on dvd at home: Big Momma's HOuse 2

last movie you watched at the cinema: too long ago

last text message: to my hubby

last music video u saw: some black rapper kat Mtv

last song you listened to: BIME - Joshua Kadison

last words you said: TIDOR! (to my son)

8 HAVE-YOU-EVERS

dated a best friend: yes (sort of - bet u guys didn't know this too!)

been arrested: nope

been on TV: yes

eaten sushi: yes

cheated on your BF/GF: no

been on a blind date: yes

been out of the country: yes

been in love: yes

7 THINGS YOU ARE WEARING

1. shirt

2. specs

3. pants

4. ring

5.

6.

7.

6 THINGS YOU HAVE DONE TODAY

1. fixed my teeth

2. played with my son

3. ate padthai

4. talked to my sis

5. talked to my mom

6. reply comments on my blog

5 FAVORITE THINGS

1. food

2. relaxing at home

3. travelling - just getting out of singapore

4. movies

5. music

4 PEOPLE YOU TRUST THE MOST

1. my sis

2. my mom

3. my better half

4. myself

3 THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE

1. perform hajj

2. be rich and forgiving

3. have my own foundation

2 CHOICES

vanilla or chocolate: chocolate

rock or rap: rap

1 PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE RIGHT NOW?

my irritating colleague - i want to tell her to get over it and be mature otherwise get lost (macam real je)

No comments: