Sunday, January 08, 2006

Sniffles

My whole body is so sore...... i think i've grown another neck. I barely have any voice. Tomorrow I think i will get myself another MC. Wow! I'm barely at work this new year! Umar is getting better. I'm the one getting worse. Since i'm sooo waay behind work I've brought home work. Hope to get something done while I'm at home.

My kitchen light went bonkers on me. We just bought new bulb coupla months back.

I hate towels that don't absord water. These towels i got at home they are too thick. and after awhile they stink. I need new towels.

I've been having personal dilemma with pillows. I have yet to find the perfect pillow for that good night sleep. I bought 2 kabu2x pillows. For now they have yet to satisfy me.

I need 2 pair of shoes - 1 for walking, the other for special occasions like Hari Raya. The problem is my size.

I was just told that I've been using some old moisturisers. No wonder I've got bumps on my face.

Oouch! every inch hurts now. I did korban this year. Alhamdulillah. This illness is Allah's way of sending His Mercy on me. Thank you Allah. It's been raining more than 72hrs. Reminds me of the sajak Hujan by who I can't remember. One of those veteran sasterawan. Mohamed Arif Mohamed?

No comments: