Monday, January 16, 2006

urgh

sebenarnya i have a lot of things to say and write. But at this point of time I can only simplify it as 'nak muntah'. This usually happens to me when I am overloaded with information. Today dipenuhi dengan meeting to review our programmes. Jadi bila dah abis meeting tu, macam nak muntah rasanyer. For me to do my presentation pun tak boleh sebab the process of 'purging' belum lagi start. Nie baru rasa mual je. Gawd!

At my office we have this yearly affair of colleagues yang sensitip, yang ambil hati. So this year is a ritual for us. So unhealthy. This year I plan to buat bodoh. See what happen ya. Nie lah base on that day punya citer of appraisal. The post effect is this.

I've been seeing alot of Mr Sun. It's pretty good. Even though I love the rain, I realised I love crisp-dried clothes :)

Today I feel like a boat. I don't know why. Must be what I am wearing today. Can't wait to go home. I've got 20 mins to go to 6pm.

Next week from Tuesday onwards I'm taking a long leave from work. so I am trying my crazy best to finish my work. My Biggest boss told me never mind come to work with my son. He said he don't mind. I MIND! Ku rasa macam nak debik je dia. Tapi I senyum and said no thanks.

I need inspiration, freedom, love and peace! I feel hippie now. Oh yeah I wanted to watch Le Grande Voyage - French film. Belum dapat kesempatan. And hearing so much of Memoirs of A Geisha I want to catch that too!

No comments: