Friday, January 06, 2006

back at work

I'm daze today at work. I have the flu. Me son is still not well. I'm suppose to have my unit's discussion on programme review later after lunch. Don't know whether I can function later. I can feel whole body aching. Just need to lie down and sleep. I've got tonnes of things to do. I've decided to bring home some work. This is soo unlike me!.

How's everyone. I feel soo backdated with work cos of the sickness. Can't wait for this to be over so that I can catch up with work.

Enig - forgot to tell you this.. when umar got the teddy bear the first thing he did was to kiss the bear on the nose. The bear is called T-bear. Umar gave it its name. I think its teddy bear tapi dia shortcut jadi T-bear. T-bear has been his company since he was sick. Kalau letak minyak panas kat T-bear dulu baru on Umar and such. And he would have conversation with T-bear.

really cute.

No comments: