Monday, January 23, 2006

goodbye for now

This morning I counted about 12 bangaus that I saw. Macam hepi gitu nampak bangau2x nie. It means the rest 115 is scattered all over the island. Rasanye banyak kat Sungai Buloh.

I am saying good bye for now because I will be on long leave from work and from blogging. I will miss you all dearly and will be missing out on the daily rollercoasters.

I will be back Insha Allah on 1st Feb latest 2nd Feb 06.

My reports have been completed Alhamdulillah. Teringat WTL .. dah abis ke belum reports dia? And I've requested the help of my colleague to send out for me.

Besok ade training for staff. I'll be around 1/2 day then off to my dental appointment. Gigi berlobang! I think i've got the worst set of teeth. It's like I have poor dental habits. But that's quite the opposite. I carry toothbrush and toothpaste whereever I go. I brush 3-4 times a day. I floss occasionally just need to get started again on the flouride mouthwash.

My friends - do take care of yourselves, will miss you surely and dearly.

Signing off,

I_mshe

No comments: