Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I'M BACK!

Assalamu'alaikum wr wb It's 11 pm now but I'm wide awake. I'm tired but alhamdulillah happy to be back.. for blogging! Don't know if I could keep up with the rest who have been updating but I will try. It was a real motherhood challenge travelling with my son without my husband. Yeap guys just me and the little kiddo. of course i had other companions like my mom and my sis but its veryyyy different. This time I saved my bonus for a trip to Egypt. It's winter over there so it's dammn cold even with the sun out shining. When I arrived it was 16c and night time 0c - 4c. I've also learned what to prepare for a lonnng journey while on the plane. And of course it does help when there is a good sky nanny around. Lagi bagus kalau dia jambu. Sedap sikit mata memandang. And I realised also my son suka pompan jambu. susah. I think his fav. skynanny was the 1st one nama ape ku tak ingat but was a french lady. Dah lah jambu lemah lembut. I feel she epitomises what a real woman should be. Oh yeah we lost papu. *sigh* Only 1 papu came back home with us. The other is lost in the souk of Khan El Khalili. I was far more traumatise than Umar.I kept reminding him to hold on tight to the other papu. Believe or not I couldn't believe my own eyes to see that I actually lost 5kg! Well maybe because also i was punished by umar cos he wants to be carried everywhere and whereever. He was stuck to me like a leech.24/7. Other than that maybe also because yesterday i had a horrible diarhhoea vomitting and the works. Planning to get MC tomorrow. heheheh. cam tak kuasa gitu nak balik kerja. Yang kecoh was it was the African Cup hosted by Egypt. Best tgk dorang semangat kenegaraan. Tapi for me, tengok bola kat hotel.so syioK! MY horrible experience was just going there bcs of lack of experience travelling long distance with a young child. Also I can't take the high altittude/latitude/attitude??. my palms kering kontang. my lips cracked and hurt like mad. I didnt sleep for more than 24hrs. The best experience was it helped me re-practice my arabic language. tonggang terbalik tapi jalan jugak. I love the country cos it's full of history. It's Islam in your face!

The best thing about coming back is.. my husband missed me terrribly and I can see that. He lost a few kgs and he was wondering why did he ever agree to let me go without him! heheheheh well it reinforces our relationship! *wink*

Well guy it's good to be back virtually. heheheheh.

Happy New Year. Kullu 'Ammin wa antum bekhair!

No comments: