Friday, December 30, 2005

We've only just begun

Every 31 Dec I will always remember one memorable occasion that happended on the exact date abt 10yrs ago. I had a good friend. We were having our Japanese craze ..wait she was having her Japanese craze I was a mere follower. We came out of the library with the same book - Learn Japanese in 3 weeks (something like that) . I still remember some of the words I was regurgitating over and over again.

We were drunk in happiness because I dont know why maybe because of the friendship that we had at that point in time. We were walking under the train track laughing and feeling silly over ourselves. And then we saw this man looking walking opposite our direction. He looked kinda funny to me. He was doing something to himself. After coupla mins (boy I'm that slow) then it dawned upon me that his little friend was peeping out of his pants.

In our young foolish age we screamed the top of our voice. The man simply laughed and walked away. I guess he got his sexcitement for the day.

We went to the police station to make a report. It didnt help at all cos the questioning seemed to be unhelpful and I didn't get any sense of readiness of their part to help. We went home shivered and feeling hapless.

*sigh*

Happy New YEar all and take good care of yourself.

No comments: