Friday, December 09, 2005

In randomness

  • Zuhri - I was busy but not doing the appraisal. I finished it all last week. This week is just reports.

  • thedreamer - I don't know if I am okay. Actually if you guys been reading my posts, I've been feeling 'funky' lately. Yesterday when my boss announced some new things for the dept, I wasn't thrilled at all. In fact, i felt depressed. I felt so down that I cried last nite. Not because of me. Hmm maybe it is me. My drive is gone and that saddens me most. I was banking on getting that other job. Hopefully Insha Allah I really really really really hope to get it. But I realised I shouldn't wait for it. I have some plans but GAWD I dont have the money! I want to do business not in Singapore. I wanna get out of this country! It's depressing me. It's depriving me. Honestly I feel like shit. I wanna study too! I really do! arggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

  • I should shut up more. Listen more talk less. I hate what I'm doing now. I hate the lack of drive! I don't feel the energy around me. WHere is the direction. Of course I should not complain but I should sail my own ship. But Man! It's easier said than done!

  • I feel like kicking somebody.

  • I have this new habit. Been downloading music. Got my Anuar Zain. Finally. and Superstar by Ruben Studdard.

  • How stupid can I get! I spent almost $7 on lunch and I'm still hungry! I shouldn't have bought soup!

  • I'm filled with so much anger and frustrations! GAWD!

  • Lun- sorry didn't return your call. Just filled with too much of myself last nite. slept early last nite.

No comments: