Tuesday, December 13, 2005

ARGH! URGH!

I took urgent leave today because I had no one to look after my son but myself. And amazingly I forgot that I had a scheduled meeting at 3pm just now. The phone call came and I conveniently said that it was tomorrow. Until the lady on the other line said nope it's today cos it's 13th! How embarassing! I apologised and was honest with her about my situation. Oh well.

I have found my second favourite romantic-comedy movie. First was My Best Friend's Wedding and now is Guess Who; a remake of old comedy "Guess who's coming for dinner?". I think Ashton Kutcher and Bernie Mac make good partners. And I couldn't stop watching the movie. Ever since I got the cd inmy hands I watched it like 4 times (that is too much for my standard).

Where am I heading for this week? I'm still searching for that 'thing' that 'spark' that is missing.

For now I'm in the mood for home-made breadpudding and vanilla syrup. I can't remember how to make it though. Hmm I'll look it up later. Just glad to be at home now. OH yeah LUn I did try the one at Delifrance. I like it minus the ice cream.

Oh yeah this is really really cute. My son was playing by himself earlier on and he started singing "Somebody come and play with me" from Play with me Sesame .. I was torn between laughing or crying! But I joined him in singing and playing.

One thing good about blogging is that.. it gives me heads up on things and that is due to the people I meet here. Thanks a bunch guys!

No comments: