Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Wednesday nite.Peace.

Guys,

I have been ultra busy lately. Alhamdulillah I managed to complete ALLL my reports and mailed them out already. Alhamdulillah. Most importantly I've been busy because of my nephew. U guys remember his story? His back in the hospital. It's been two days. He had an 'attack' in school on Friday. I had to rush to school..he wasn't better. But he insist not going to hospital. Then Monday he didn't go to school cos of the attack and then tuesday was the worst of all. I couldn't rush myself to his school cos i had to cover my boss's work cos her mom was in the hospital.

My sis described that when she saw him he was almost nazak. And the hospital system here isn't helpful neither are the people around. Alhamdulillah managed to get him in time to hospital and had to wait 4hrs for a bed!

They decide that they don't know what's going on but what they do know whatever it is had progressed (tell me something I don't know). Yesterday I was at the hospital whole day till nite. Alhamdulillah hubby understanding took care of our son.

Today I can't spend the day cos of my report and also my boss's mom passed away. Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun. Allah bless her soul and keep her in jannah. I just rushed to the hospital for a short while just to see him. He has fever and he vomitted like a whole bag.

I wish I could be there tomorrow cos i know my sis need some one 'sane' enough. But tomorrow is another ultra busy day.

Guys pray for my nephew's health.. that he will recover and his health restored.

WTL - thanks for asking.

Lun - Happy birthday!! I wanted to surprise you but this situation don't permit me.

Enig - Also Happy birthday (uhhh belated???) sorry. but happy birthday. Hope you are well.

Dreamer - wish could join and help cos it sounds exciting. My end of the year schedule is super hectic! You know what I mean.

To all - take care and have a good week ahead

No comments: