Wednesday, August 31, 2005

A good day

Today feels like a good day to update my blog. Why? where do I begin...
  1. My mom would be happiest woman today cos it's Malaysia's National Day. Wish you more prosperity, Malaysia.
  2. I had my breakfast. Most important meal of the day.
  3. I spoke to my sis in law long distance. For the first time without my husband being around. He was asleep at that moment. What made me truly happy was that I was judged even though we are not only miles apart in terms of countries but also beliefs and culture. But the conversation we had seemed like we are like sisters born to the same mother. She deserves more from me. I owe it to her now.
  4. I am over dressed today. Just felt like celebrating.
  5. Today rezeki at the office alhamdulillah. macam hari raya ade kuih muih!
  6. My son's turning two this weekend! but I'm working on Saturday. Saturday's job looks interesting though.
  7. My nephew- we had to go traditional cos hospital couldn't find anything.
  8. I almost burned my favourite pants. *sob*. But I'm still wearing it to work!

No comments: