Wednesday, July 20, 2005

"Today is Yesterday's Tomorrow" - Mr Krabbs

I'm pooped. i was literally sleepwalking after work on my way to the bus stop. i almost trip and fell. Memang dah tersenget jalan tapi maintain macam takde ape2x berlaku. I know some eyes were looking at this weird girl jalan macam orang tgh high. MY hubby loved the gerberas and the chocolate chips! They forgot the balloons and so did I. He enjoyed the surprise! What drained me totally was the home visit. I'll be away for a 2 day course. I hope to enjoy this one! I'm really tired. I hope to get some good nite sleep. Hopefully I don't wake up in the middle of the night again. Thanks for the birthday wishes. I told him. He said "Now how did that happen. I guess your blogfriends know me huh?" Have a good day you guys and take good care of your selves. p/s: my colleague her mom going for surgery on Friday. Please pray for her health.

No comments: