Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I'm hungry

It's only 10 am and i'm hungry. Had early breakfast. Usually i would eat breakfast when i reach the office. Today i got a chance to eat at home. Which should have been done long time ago cos that would really save me money. My hubby decides to go to work and not take MC even though he has the flu. So my plan goes on. I had arranged for some one to deliver 10 gerberas and some Mrs Field's cookies (My FAV!) to his work place at about 12noon. He told me over the phone just now that he was looking all over the house for his gift. I said it not at the house and anyway i gave him the spa treat in KL. He's said that that was for Father's Day. Expensive man! I'm skipping meeting this morning. Told my boss that I am going for a home visit. I will in a little while. Seems like no one is online to blog-talk. *sigh* Update: My colleague's mom - doc said that very little chance for recovery. They have not done any surgery yet cos its too big on the brain. Let's hope everything will be fine and let the family be strong no matter what the outcome is.

No comments: