Thursday, July 21, 2005

My day - saturday

This is suppose to come after my busy entry. I have this song in my head since morning. Overjoyed- Stevie Wonder. Can't it out of my head. I'm tired to the bone but must update the blog. I got Haikel (the local rapper) cd..heheh he was giving out today while performing at the event i was working for the day. even got his autograph! giler giler! it's my one of those things i did. I had a collection of Dick Lee's songs. HAD. This is a phase. Neway. What I truly wanna pour out this very nite is about stress. How stress can affect us. Yeah we know about this clearly. But here's what I want you guys to do. Stuff I learned from the course I attended. Oh did I tell you that I got flying colors for the exam. hehehehe Take a deep breath. Get ready pen and paper and do this exercise. ONce u tally up.. Tell me the score. I tell you what's going on.

No comments: