Wednesday, July 27, 2005

sneaking my time

My son watching Blue's Clues gives me time to sneak away from him and update me blog. Semalam got a surprise call from a dear friend. Kak ENIG! sooo lovely and happy to hear from her. I was washing my toilet and dgr my hp bunyik. Nie maghrib2x buta talipon takut emergency so must angkat. La.. skali kak ENIG! lovely! lovely! she sounds wonderful! Still the same but somehow the voice is very sweet (camne bolehjadi tu?) and i have to write this down to make it official.. my voice she said is sexy! wooohooooo ahahhahahahaha! anyway. I am on MC.2 days. but yesterday i stayed in the office to clear work and today am resting at home. Tomorrow back at work! On a more serious note: I have a case to make here. My nephew was warded in the hospital on Monday. He has been having chest pain for about 5 yrs and as the year goes by it gets worst till he would faint if its bad. Now here is the case.. some doc said at the emergency that this kid is psychosomatic. Please those of you who don't know what it means check it out. I'll find a link later that could help explain. But the point i'm trying to make here. Whose diagnosing what!!! He said oh he is stress. Now a kid facing this for 5 yrs is plain stress?????? It is easy to brush it off as psychosomatism. I would call this idiot being inflicted with ignoress lazimus (ignorant idiot sitting on his butt!). Cos he did only 1 test to say nothing is wrong but confirms his idea of psychosomatism! This was 2 weeks back. We decided on traditional medicine. Slow but did show something. that his heart is definitely weak and he needs further test. Monday he was brought to the emergency again and finally warded. A different hospital though. (Was interrupted by my son)

No comments: