Monday, July 25, 2005

"Just before lunch" Thoughts

I miss my Sony. It's still with the agent. *sigh* almost a month. I have to literally take mental photographs of the scenes I would take with my camera. Like last nite while trying to frantically get a cab, I saw this old man sitting on a bench with one leg up. He was wearing a worn out cap and was smoking. I smell of the cigarette was stale. I looked at him. Hey this old man is stil around. Back in the day when I was in primary school all the way to pre-university, I always see this old man. He is a trishaw cyclist (is this right???) Back then, he was old, Gosh! I can't imagaine how old he is now. At that very moment I felt that I could just sit down and talk to the man. I felt a tinge of sadness for the life hmm then again he could be the happiest man alive cos he is living his basic means and that is why he is still around! WHAT A SURPRISE! What I am surprised is that I have visitors to my blog and I really appreciate the comments and the the time taken to visit. Thank you people. MY WISH I am upset with the bombings happening around me. I wish they would channel all those funds to rebuild countries which have been destroyed by the 'uninvited' war. Its useless and painful to see innocent lives taken. What if it had been their own family members. I wish I could write to them personally and tell them to 'fight their own war positively' by amassing those money they have and do rebuilding work (mental, physical, emotional, educational). Build stones for the future not destroy them. I'm still recovering from last nite. I'm sniffling and I wish I could go home and get some sleep.

No comments: