Monday, July 25, 2005

Sinus

We all had a terrible nite. I had a major back pain and sinus attack just before sleep. My son started tossing and turning. Suddenly dia muntah. Muntah nasi ayam! heheheheh okay i shouldn't be laughing cos this is crazy. Sebenarnya I think dia terlalu kenyang and fell asleep on the way back all the way thru till 1am. So kitaorang bertungkus lumus dgn sinus, dgn back pain and muntah. Then my husband had sinus attack. I tak boleh kena aircon dia tak boleh kena fan. So we slept separately. Long nite for us. Couldn't wake up in the morning. But survived and now at work. I think today I will just type reports je. I think more relaxing and let the world deal with itself. I had a big breakfast. Nasi lemak, 2 siew mai and 1 hot milo. I bought for Umar Spongebob bedsheet for $10.90. Mula2x tgk gambar Spongebob tu pakai seluar dalam jek. Aiyo tak shiok ah beli kan tu. And when i told the apek about the corak. Wahh so sensitif ley. He said "This one one side onri. You open all can see" Open all??? Can see??? seramm!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Oh yeah. Me and hubby we are okay. Well I AM OKAY. Cos he gave me a back rub. He has the most amazing hands when it comes to rubbing (don't get any ideas here) cos it can really put me to sleep and cure my backaches.

No comments: