Sunday, July 24, 2005

Overjoyed.

The dreamer told me that I am stressed. Stress without 'ed' cos still am stress. I realised that I need the breathing exercise to keep me calm. How can a passion turn to stress? I'm being the typical superwoman. Hmm when i think about it.. i know lunacy shares the same hectic schedule.
Confession: I have memory problem. I can't recall some stuffs. the dreamer said that memories are selective. Mine is suppressed. and I know I need therapy. Don't know when I'll do this but I will. Let me tell you this I can't remember what was the first movie me and my hubby watched and that was only 3 years back! Things are a blur to me sometimes. It can be embarassing cos I can't recall stuff. And even at work when my boss ask me stuff I can't remember even its just like 1 day ago. Maybe it's not a memory problem. It's stress.
Did you know I can feel a deep pain growin in my throat during the course I went to when the lady talked about the death of her father and how her sister's reaction was. When she said "I'm not ready daddy please don't go!" And I wipe streak of my tears in my eyes.
I wasn't ready never did I anticipate. I am facing survivor guilt. As I am writing this I can feel pain growin in my throat. I'm just swallowing it.
Tonight I'm just having mood swing. Just don't feel like talking. I thought we were going mall hopping but I simply hate it when i have to ask where we are going. And this question ws asked like few days before weekend. Not that I dont have any suggestion but I wanted initiative from him. Just dinner then he hurried me to go back. I had to gulp my drink down. And right after that my mood was ruined. And I'm doing my business right now. He don't seem to catch the drift.
If you have the time, please listen to Stevie Wonder's Overjoyed. He is a musical genius.
Over time, I've building my castle of love
Just for two, though you never knew you were my reason
I've gone much too far for you now to say
That I've got to throw my castle away
Over dreams, I have picked out a perfect come true
Though you never knew it was of you I've been dreaming
The sandman has come from too far away
For you to say come back some other day
And though you don't believe that they do
They do come true
For did my dreams
Come true when I looked at you
And maybe too, if you would believe
You too might be
Overjoyed, over loved, over me
Over hearts, I have painfully turned every stone
Just to find, I had found what I've searched to discover
I've come much too far for me now to find
The love that I've sought can never be mine
And though you don't believe that they do
They do come true
For did my dreams
Come true when I looked at you
And maybe too, if you would believe
You too might be
Overjoyed, over loved, over me
And though the odds say improbable
What do they know
For in romance
All true love needs is a chance
And maybe with a chance you will find
You too like I
Overjoyed, over loved, over you, over you
Taken from Album "In Square Circle" - 1985)

No comments: