Thursday, July 28, 2005

AFFECTED - what is the color of confusion?

I'm feeling confused, sad down dont know which describe best how i feel. I have many things to write for the blog but this morning reading my email, my colleague leaving us. I'm sad to be the one knowing. To be part of those being addressed to for the resignation. My throat feels pahit. I do realised that it is for the best for her. Cos she has a child and she leaves quite far from where I am working and it is definitely the best for her. BUT... you know sometimes you just wanna give that 'but' for them to reconsider but it is not fair cos it is selfish. It would be selfish for me to tell her to stay. I guess I can't do anything about it. Hopefully our paths cross someday Insha Allah. With a heavy heart, I_mshe

No comments: