Wednesday, July 13, 2005

long day - random thoughts

it's not even 3pm and i'm tired. I donno. The meeting with Dr Mel Gill which i wasn't prepared for somehow drained me. Great stuff what he had to say. The man is expensive. Some of our officemates here had a fight so me and me boss got involved not by choice tho. Urgh pls grow up MEN! Just get on with it. Came to work first thing had to sort out problems which still not finish yet, then discuss event next week then case conference then Dr Mel.. just came back from lunch. Will have meeting at 3pm with ROMM. I have another thought. After all the psychobabble with Dr Mel, I think you have your relationship with Allah in place, Allah will put things in place for you. Of course sometimes you don't think they are right for you but you will see things from Allah's point of view. In you best interest. Of course you need some life skills, you can't just say "oh my relationship with Allah is pretyt good so things should be great for me now. Well that's what the deal is with Allah". NO way, you need the skills. Allah guides you. So I guess that's where Dr Phil comes in place.
Some times i think i could flourish in a different environment however i'm searching my way juggling my priorities without guidance. I owe it to myself to flourish. But somedays i just wanna laze around and be a hermit. Dont bother about the world. It's too confusing for me to sort it out. What the fish!

1 comment:

lunacy said...

good tot i_mshe.. a good reminder to all..