Friday, July 15, 2005

24hrs of terror

Nope no blast down here at my house. Just my son blasting out milk and food from his mouth. He'd been vomitting all nite. After cleaning up the aftermath, kitaorang sleep in another room. Then BOOM! muntah lagi. bersihkan lagi. So takde bilik nak tido. Tido kat living room atas sofa. by that time it was almost 4am. I was contemplating nak bawak gi hospital at taht moment. then I was thinking jap lagi matahari dah keluar. so might as well wait. I guess i made me mom panic. My hp was on silent. My hubby went to work. So dapat lah tido up till 9. Then i heard keys on my door. My mom. Panic. Dia takut apa saja yg terjadi pada cucu and anak dia. Gua masih stone. So Alhamdulillah my son wanted to go with my mom. She get him ready at her house while i get his stuff and myself ready. Most sickening thing was i waited more than 30 mins for taxi. bloody hell. sekor pun takde. Just when i was about to board the bus, my mom called panic, my son vomitted again. I had to call a cab. Alhamdulilah kat hospital waiting time wasn't too bad. maybe cos he was consideredas one of the more serious case. We got 3 days MC! woohooo!! I've literally not been at the office since KL vacation! Next week hubby's birthday. Donno what to do yet. He IS expecting something! Kalau di izinkan Allah malam nak gie dengar talk by Prof Khaled Abou Fadl. Topic"Playing God: Who speaks for Islam Today?". Cool stuff. Tomorrow nite "The Good, The Bad & The Ugly: The Search for Beauty in Islam" Ulama kat dunia nie dah berkurangan. 2 days ago my meeting with the Ustaz, rasa sedih jap cos ramai ulama di Singapura nie dah pergi.Yang muda2x belum di 'authenticate" lagi. May Allah bless the souls of all those ulama who has passed and keep those ones around us alittle longer for our generations and future generation benefit from their ilmu, their doa and their presence. I'm trying to make some Islamic efforts with my family, starting every Thursday. Hopefully it works. Kat sini tengah kecoh pasal the CEO of National Kidney Foundation. Kecian mamat tu kena resign as well as the board of management. Hmm kalau orang singapore lain dengar that I say kecian mungkin I kena hentam! I think ini masalah mentality Singaporean and typical board of management in the human service line. I remembered when I went to Malaysia for a conference last year bunyiknye pun sama. That those in the service line are poorly paid and to think that it is a thankless job!Common words you might hear from human service employers "oh we are welfare organization we dont have much money" So kalau mamat is given half a million pay annually and it is agreed by the board why not! Man he is doing a good job.He built that place, raise its standards to a world class human service organziation. Tapi donors akan kata " well we dont see any transparencies" . My donation encounter with NKF was only once. tapi mungkin itulah kesilapan mamat nie takde transparencies. But I bet he will do good in other countries. This organization is literally financially independant of the govt funding. Maybe also mamat nie was not given the opportunity to explain his so called wealth. Tapi public should not be outcrying about this sampai vandalise tempat orang tu. 2 wrongs dont make right. what we should be outrcying for is the raise of public transport, taxi calling service (bloody $4 from 7am-9am and 5pm-8pm) That's what we should protest and do online petition. Ade baik jugak ade orang2x pembangkang. These are just my thoughts. Lunacy - Tenanglah selalu. Hari ini hari Jumaat. Berdoa kepada Allah beri ketenangan and clarity of the mind for the weekend. WTL - sibuk selalu. Teringat hadith yang mengatakan "the easiest road to paradise is the seeking of knowledge". Maaf tak bergitu arif meriwayatkan hadith. tapi ini benar. Dan same goes to Danny. Awan - ku kagumi ciptaan Allah. Kagumilah dan mungkin it might take your mind away from the bitterness of the world. I_mshe - nak tukar tingkap kat dapur tu mahal. nampaknye broke lagi lah bulan nie. (heheheehe i talk to myself too much!)

1 comment:

lunacy said...

wats wrong with umar?? kenapa sampai muntah kerap sangat??

the ulamas..yes, but i got bit problem with the ulama' from the west..they might be using diff mazhab. tak mau confuse my confuse mind, but still i respect them insyallah.

the NKF thiggy ..am one of those yg marah2. not him alone but the whole organization!!! its ok to get high salary but $24k + 12 mths of bonus is outrageous. btw, tak kan dia sorang jer ..yg lain mana? si india sorang kene jadi scape goat while si chituk sembunyi tangan ke??

lunacy rela sajer..am so much cooler now alhamdulilah, thanks.
still in love with lovey.

imshe, u said umar allegy wif cats make sure he's not surrounded by furry animals ..

present for J??? urself jer will be perfect!!