Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Admiration

I have just recently found a local hero. Hmm local.. datang dari Malaysia. Tan Sri Dato' Dr Francis Yeoh. Abang Michelle Yeoh kalau tak silap. kenapa mamat nie? My mom has fetish for Pak Lah. She has a huge banner, which she took down while in a cab early last year with my late father, in the middle of the highway. My father was speechless cos this woman cannot be stopped. And Pak Lah made his way to my mom's room. He is rolled up right now in secretly hidden by the side of her wardrobe. Back to my new local hero. why this man. Cos I'm impressed with what he did to Bukit Bintang and I read that he saved Langkawi as well. He invested RM$15 million in Langkawi. He saw what other people don't and turned the whole thing around to some money making machine. Bukit Bintang is now known as Champs Elysees in Paris. Betul ke tu? My admiration for this man is so great that i feel like writing to him an email or letter. I got my membership card at YTL community just before I make my reservation at Marriott. Great bargains! and coupla days back got my card. YAY!!!! More cards to collect. At Marriott and Starhill I was seriously hoping in my heart to bump into Dato's Francis. Takde peluang pulak. OH yeah for those of you who don't know that I can be seriously blur sotong. I just realized that Starhill is the direct translation of Bukit Bintang! *DUH* As Squidward says to Patrick Starfish - "Patrick go be stupid somewhere else!"

3 comments:

she-blocks said...

i_mshe,

at first, cekya pun tak perasan starhill = bukit bintang. coz it sounds so something else.hahhahahahah....

lunacy said...

hey ur "local" tu m'sia eh? hmmm how strange anyway, i hope after invested 1.5m he didn't just stop at there.. kene continue with the maintainance and etc baru ada kelasss.. the problem skang ni, once certain things being developed ia akan ditinggal bongkang tanpa penjagaan seterusnya.. itu yg sedih tuuu

I_mshe said...

betul jugak tu lun. hopefully continue lah eh