Tuesday, July 12, 2005

3 a.m.

It's almost 3 in the morning. I feel like as if I had enough of sleeping for the nite. At 7 I could barely open my eyes. We all went to bed at 9:30. Umar vomited phlegm just before he went to sleep. Which was a blessing eventhough we gotta clean the sheets, clean the boy and other stuffs. I had a silly dream, too silly to reveal and suddenly I couldn't fall asleep back. Umar asked for water just now and went back to sleep. Alhamdulillah. so far so good. Hope he recovers soon. Hmm.. my husband was suppose to wake up and cramp last minute for his exams. But he's in bed snoring and here I am. This kinda reminds me of the good ol days of waking up at this hour to pray. Wow I was that good huh!Then turn on the radio and start studying. This goes all the way till Subuh or just before subuh. I'd be studying in the kitchen. I had a studying partner for History at 3 in the morning. Ani. Lunacy you know this. Ani has what 2 kids? She had a cat. She would feed the cat while putting me on hold. And just when we are discussing.. and i thought she was concentrating real hard.. i hear a soft gentle snore. Ani went to sleep on me! Ani! Ani! I called her numerously! She couldn't hear me of course! Well there she goes in slumberland. I just hang up the phone. And when i told her about it later in the day, she laughed silly. I bought my mom a handphone last Saturday. I'm excited! Can't wait to show her tomorrow. I bought her a handphone coupla years back but she didn;t want it. Being a non-techie person, she don't even know how to operate the radio but she is a money genius! I'm kinda toying with the idea of getting the same phone as hers. Samsung.Clam shape. Not practical for me though. NOt good with taking care of handphones. Nokia still the best. durable. I've drawn up a list of things to buy for the house. Maybe I'll do some surfing just to get me sleepy. Does warm water makes you sleepy? I'm drinking some now. My current food fetish right now is hot cheng teng with lost of gingko nut and white fungus! yummy! Help soothe my throat. I live constantly with a sore throat. Not because of my job. I dont think so. Genes. Poor ones. My teeth typically is falling off one by one! I had 4 fillings early part of the year. 6 mths down i had 2. and doc asked me to come again. Cos my teeth just falling apart. and I swear I have good dental habit. I brush 3 times a day (minimum and most of the time). I floss and I mouth wash twice. Now tell me why my teeth just falling out on me? Dont get scared if you see me. I do have some decent looking teeth still. Lemme do some surfing now.

1 comment:

lunacy said...

at 3 am ..anything goes eh..hey gigi u mahal tuuu ekekekke..

btw, J ambik what exam eh?