Sunday, January 06, 2008

  • the chicken fettucine didnt turn out right. Burnt within a few secs when i turned to pick up nuha and passed to daddy. argh! i was soo upset till now i feel out of sort.
  • hmmm... not that i follow US presidential movement.. however whoever incoming would shape the directions of world's politics and issues.
  • I read in the papers Today if i'm not mistaken, some guy said why should we be concern abt the future and we are not addressing current issues like poverty. let's the future generation worry abt future issues.Oooo tough stand .. i think poverty and any current issues that we face in our generation will continue into the next generation with toppings. On a micro level, family that is .. I wonder and fear how am i going to do the 'right' things for my kids.. son will be in school..a real school now.. pressure is on... in 2yrs. 3yrs of pre-school education went on just like that.. that swift. Am I on the right track? Will I be able to protect him wil he survive the world?
  • 1st day of school came back home with a bump on the forehead. some kid knock him on the head. Daddy went to school to address the issue. I'm thinking to myself ..this is just the beginning.. more issues to come.. will he be strong for himself? He is sick again. Cough with phelgm. Will he 'outgrow' this one? Wednesday, hospital appointment. Maybe I should just quit, stay home look after him, not like i'm not doing it right now...here i go again, ding dong-ing back and forth.. war with myself. I'm reading Chicken Soup for the working Mum to keep me ..umm... in check? I don't know. Sometimes it made me feel good sometimes it made me feel bad.

2 comments:

jimi said...

hello and salam im_she. how r u getting there?

dah tengok freedom writers. i love it so much.

I_mshe said...

w'kum salam. Alhamdulillah hanging on fine insha Allah. Belum ahh tgk citer tu.. will catch it definitely. so inspiring. oh btw i dah tgk Akeelah and the bee. Wahhh i nangis macam nak terbalik! as well as Memoirs of a Geisha. My take on MOAG - alittle draggy and ending dia mendadak.