Sunday, December 30, 2007

Slept late last nite. We were watching Kiss the Girls! sooo intense soo suspense!. Slept like 3am! woke up at 7am. On to the maid... didn't really get a chance to see how she works, so i was literally on her butt the whole morning. Seeing how she cleaned up Nuha.. sungguh tak bersih betul air semua jadi najis. Jadi selama ni rupa cam tu dia bersihkan. I taught her all over again. Made bread pudding - only thing missing is the vanilla sauce cos I don't know how to make it and cooked ketola masak lemak. woo hoo, made her fry tahu and kerepek belinjau. best jugak! Plan to make chicken fettucine maybe new year. See how I feel.

I had fits of sneezing till my face and ear ache till now. Don't know whether to go to work tomorrow since it's half day and that newbie sabo is tomorrow. If don't go still have to do it in the next coupla months. But i'm in no mood since no one wants to listen to me.

Lately my left foot felt odd. Actually been like that since i had my second c-section. and lately the cut been sensitive feeling too. LIke i have to hold myself when i walk. Maybe I should urut again.

1 comment:

aqriz said...

maybe the c-sect wound needed more time to heal? just be careful, dont carry too much of heavy things, i supposed. makan wise...anything cuka maybe avoid...


am so ready for new year!!