Friday, December 28, 2007

For the first time in my entire working life, i'm wearing a pair of track shoes to work and no lipstick (no lipstick is not the first time lah... i have my i-can't-be-bothered days). I intend to brisk walk today! how exciting!

i'm also wondering.... what does it mean when one of your colleague say don't want this person in this discussion cos may ask too much question (altho this remark is not directed to me)... however the tone is like in a jest.Should the remark be taken seriously? or pure teasing between colleagues. The remark was passed when that particular person wasn't around.

what you think?

lunch menu - masala thosai pleassseee

1 comment:

aqriz said...

dont want that person, blah, blah, blah..see that person as troublemaker? heheh....
you got to attend a meeting with that person in, and see if the remarks is justified..heheh

as for trackshoes....you go girl!
me also putting more effort/discipline in my exercise routine.