Thursday, December 27, 2007

d tradition is - all new staff must put up a performance wether group or indivdual in front of every1.. tu yang benci tu..

but i've decided to make best of the situation. I'm going to do story telling kalau d rest tak nak join me. I do it my way!

anyway tgh takde mood nari...

  • 1 of my colleagues kat sini i find out damn bloody shallow. pissed me off. Tonite got farewell dinner which i can't be bothered to join. lebih baik balik rumah spend time with family lagi bagus
  • sore throat and sore nose. tadi pagi go doc.

been telling myself this... i don't foresee myself in this place longer than 2 years .. perhaps 1 year.. tgk camne.. or maybe i'm talking like this cos i'm not in the mood.

2 comments:

lunacy said...

i told u already go and write a book. 1st encounter on social work. sure can sell lah beb. bley buat refrence for fresh grads in SG context .. gie lah.. scribble draft dulu. go back to the time when u first did ur home visit or whatever lah.. do it lah sounds like fun tau.

ermm bila dah kaya tuu jgn lupa 25% eh??

I_mshe said...

hahahahah sure sure....