Friday, June 15, 2007

what's been happening

The Great WTL Visit

Well one we all (I think Lun and Ligo would agree with me) that WTL doesn't waste time.. she shops till she drops (well maybe till her toes ache). And she has some jumping beans in her. ONe things for sure it is nice to see her in SG. And I love her buying choices! heheheh i can't imagine if we all go shopping together can pengsan for sure.

And it's been a lonnnnnng time since i do long walks and both me and wtl realised that we barely have enough energy for these walks. I get back aches easily. And in response to these aches and pains, I'm taking cold liver oil - the capsule form and vit C.

I should thank hubby for giving me time off and be with the kids while i zip around town with Ms Zippy.

Silly us,, we didnt take picture together! Nanti I will post the pics. And it's good to know that WTL will be coming again .. Year End Sale?

Past 3mths staying at home qualifying the stay at home mom title - i learn that when the diaper is ultra dirty till it dirties the shirt or pants.. just throw them.Don't even bother washing them. Waste water.

And this is the best time to take advantage of the helpful courteous taxi driver campaign. It is good that taxi drivers do help with my stroller and bags.

Oh yeah.. will bring Nuha for snip-snip nextweek. Let my mom do the honours. I can't bare it.

And Umar did an MRI. Apparently there is some pus in his sinus passage and its stuck there. So that's why he gets sick often. The last one lasted 2mths. The only option is surgery and I can't bare that. He is too young to go thru such things and he won't understand and the trauma will be just too great. So we .. well I am force feeding yucky cold liver oil and vit c for him too. To build his immune system. And he lives on warm water and no chocolates or sweets. And this will apply to Nuha as well.

I'm just the exhausted housewife.

2 comments:

Yati WTL said...

i had great time there meeting you and ligo. cuma lun saja tak ada rezeki nak jumpa. next time perhaps.

i might be going again in august but i am not really sure.

the blogsahabats ada plan nak pergi SG ramai..if that materialised sure gempak.

Pity Umar...hope his condition will be better. U better tak care of urself..if not takleh jaga the rest.

I_mshe said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! SOOOOOO excitingnyeeeee!!! i feel like getting a room too! HAHAHAHAH !! mana u all tinggal i'll be there! hahahah sooo excitingggg