Wednesday, May 23, 2007

hmmm where will i be?

i had some bad days lately.. other than nuha nt sleeping daytime.. demanding to be carried all the time.. i was 'fired' from my job..due 2 sm fitnah. No chance to defend myself. O Allah pllease take care of me and my family.

well i scrambling 2 find a job..cos my maid cmg in soon. i can choose to take it easy.. and take my time finding a job but i'm not that kind a person i realised. I feel guilty leaving everything to my hubby.

Good and bad things come together? Well an opportunity to go KL from 28 -31. Yes:) that is something i am looking forward to..take my mind off things.

well ..nuha is up!

5 comments:

lunacy said...

u dah nak start travelling wif baby nuha?. Setiap anak dtg dgn rezeki.. mungkin rezeki u kat tempat lain kot..

lunacy said...

Fitnah - hmm dats is lagi teruk dr membunuh kan? nauzubillah. what news eh they spread?

- nuha nak beralih bulan kot sbb tu tukar style. Sabar je lah she's adjusting. new pic of nuha pls..

Yati WTL said...

fitnah..ish ish ada juga mcm tu. Doa org teraniaya makbul, bykkanlah berdoa.

can't hardly wait to see you here

aqriz said...

dah on the way to KL lah nie eh? Kesian I, sampai skrg tak pi KL, dah masuk 2 tahun. last trip when Snow was 1 year old..

aqriz said...

and i guess this thing lah yang you buat you busy amats eh..cos I sms why so senyap....

hmmm..takpe, ini hari dorang, as Lun said, rezeki you pat lain.