Sunday, April 08, 2007

just a short update

Salaam

I had the worst week of my life. It was literally fighting to live. It was the angin dalam perut that was literally overtaking my life. My greatest challenge was even when I went to gynae after going to the emergency the day before things did not change. Wait, I think the greatest challenge was when MY tukang urut was down with flu when i need her most. It was the greatest challenge to find some1 who could help in times of need. I felt so confine, constraint, the pain slowed me down so much. I barely had any sleep for ever since godknowswhen. I barely took care of Nuha even. Eventually i gave up and called my mom and sis crying in pain. I dont wanna go hospital again cos that means investigation and stuff. My poor hubby felt so helpless and I knew he was damn stressed. I prayed to Allah to get rid of the pain out of my body immediately so that i could be with my family again.

Its been a week since the pain started. I am slowly recovering. I hope to recover fully very very soon. Help for baby care is rare. Helper only does housework for me.

Dear all please pray for the return of my health. I wanna be with my family and enjoy them. Right now is soo depressing not being able to enjoy their company. Please pray for that I be fit soon. I'm so sad to see my hubby so down and stressed with me being unwell. and that he has to take care of everything in the house.

OH Allah please please I'm begging you, please make me healthy again.

5 comments:

Yati WTL said...

how are you dear? hope you are feeling much much better.

jgn sedih sgt okay..not good for post natal.

take care

.S.K. said...

Shafakillah, inshaAllah :)

.S.K. said...

Salam, dearie,

Reminder to ingat Allah at this time... sakit sebagai kaffarah dosa...
I teringat to say this coz I tengah research on Bilal ibn Rabah and thinking about what he went thru... his legacy is just not Azan but also, his unwavering belief in Allah's assistance and deliverance from his pain...
One riwayat says that he was dressed in metal armour and placed on the burning desert sand, under the hot sun... but his lips went, "Ahad, Ahad, Ahad...
Just wanna share the inspiration of Bilal with you...

~HUGS~

.S.K. said...

Allah loves you, that's why you diduga...
Remember that...

Love,
ME.

~HUGS~

cekmi said...

i can hardly imagine how u feel out there. but i know what pain is like, even a small kid does. yours must be greater.

I ll pray for ur health, i_mshe. insyaAllah.