Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Im cravnig for....

Mrs Field's Brownie Nibblers... yum yum yum 4:05pm - im sleepy...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did this last nite but somehow i erased it by accident. Bloghazard.

Cekmi asked how does it feel to crave for something knowing there is another soul inside?

Cekmi it cannot be fathom by mere explanation or description. Pain and pleasure intersect at a thin line. It is 2 different persons. It's like hmm.. have u watched Alien before? Where the baby alien was incubated inside one of the guy's body and came out from his stomach (okay this is really a gory and morbid way of explaining but it's not THAT bad).

It's like Chang and Eng with the age gap. It's like Charla and Myrna (Amazing Race).

We differ on alot of things. Like food, car (or simply car rides), drink, smell. Of course we tend to agree on many things like I don't like people who smell it simple irks me. I don't like mess (I tend to close one eye.. but nowadays I'm all for social responsibility).

Like yesterday when I had the brownie nibblers. I dunk in milk and popped it in my mouth. OH boy my girl was dancing and swirling and it was the most movement I've ever felt. It was a seismic which I can't measure. BUT when I have Milo. I'll straight go to the toilet. She don't agree.

So there you go.. fraternal twins, to simple put it.

2 comments:

lunacy said...

hahaha now she goes again ..
im craving for a nice tea set!! i juz realised my tea set dah tak complete..some broke lah. im looking for a nice one..

cekmi said...

im craving for a good ipoh white coffee now.

how is it like craving when ur holding a soul inside u?