Thursday, January 25, 2007

dapat 1 je bedsheet. Itu pun rasa tak se syiok cos beli kelam kabut. Next week i told hubby that i need time for myself. He said okay... umm thus far. Takut tup tup tukar rancangan.

anyway. Tennis update. Korang mesti dah tahu Nadal lost.. totally out of Aussie Open. Not that I am a fan of tennis. ON and off tu boleh lah. But some1 gotta beat Federer man! He irritates me. Someone need to keep him down to earth. Feel the Earth Federer! I was hoping it would be Nadal. Tapi Nadal injury.

Oh well. MOve on. SG vs Msia. This weekend. Should be good. Maklumlah adik beradik kalau berjumpa tak bercekau tak sah.. love hate relationship.

Ingat nak bawak umar gi children's festival.. nothing looks appealing to me or for umar from my point of view.

*sigh*

oh yeah I got my mocha.

4 comments:

lunacy said...

i know nadal, federer to sepe? *garu dagu*
adik beradik?? hmmm agak sape menang *garu dagu*
mocha? hmmm i want mocha latte lah..
u shopping kat mana?

hv a gd weekend.

I_mshe said...

sis.. federer to world no.1. he has never lost a game even!

I gi shopping kat robinson. Now i am thinking of cybershot.

aqriz said...

I pulak, trying to ween myself of coffee/latte, etc.. I got hook to it since I'm expecting H.

Now if tak minum 2x a day, mood macam commit suicide gitu..*not good*

Mama Emmy said...

federer won again... hehe gonzales looked good even though he lost... hehehe

msia vs spore... sungguh haru.. khalis, ardent fan of spore melonjak kegembiraan biler spore won... well, what do you expect from local games... like MU vs Arsenal... NOOOOOOOO!!!!!