Friday, January 26, 2007

After a luxurious pre-natal massage early in the morning and a heavy breakfast at afghanistan just 30mins before that, I had my gynae appointment.

*sigh* depressing. baby in oblique position. maknanya. kepala tak ke bawah sangat tapi kaki kat atas. and the baby is small. skearng she is 2kg. Ntahlah bila dgr the news terus rasa down. I had my mom's company with umar and my nephew. Lepas tu kita gi geylang. I felt like wallowing in food. So i bought chicken briyani, kebab and cheekong. All finish.

Im waiting for hubby to come home to tell the full news.

3 comments:

.S.K. said...

Salam,

sweetheart, hope everything's better now...?
wallahu a'alam...
Put it in His Hands :)

the:Dreamer
(JM)

I_mshe said...

TD : thanks.. JM?

aqriz said...

alah, your baby girl maybe nak maintain slim, jadi kecik sikit lah kan..and since kecik, she got more space to move, jadi kepala belum ke bawah. Masih early right.

Insya Allah, all will be smooth for you ok! *hug hug*