Tuesday, December 26, 2006

i wish for morning - an appeal

For once in my life I wish morning would just be round the corner. I don't want to sleep tonite if I can. But yes I know it's not good for me.

I wanna be the first to know that my loved ones are alrite and safe from harm. Night time just takes that away. The fear of a fleeting moment - that something could happen to any one of them.

I was thankful that each time I wake up to pee (lately) that I hear the sound of the rain. It gave me comfort and covered me with a warm blanket. But not tonite rain. You can continue your duty but nite I want the sun to come out and assure me that things are alrite. I want to get rid of fear in me. I want to be at ease.

So please sun come out sooner for me... put my fear at ease.

7 comments:

cekmi said...

but how sure are you that the sun would cast away your fear?

awan said...

by heart cekmi. by heart. :p

Yati WTL said...

we all have our own fears..don't we?

I_mshe said...

cekmi - when i wrote this it was in the middle of the nite.. nak mengekang mata..i started thinking that the time spent on sleeping seems to go to waste bcs i have to 'wait' for morning.. to be revitalise and be in touch with the rest of the world. That space of time created fear that i might lose my love ones.. I wouldn't have the time to say I love you and care for you and I haven't done enough to show you my love and care. I felt that I lose a sense of control by sleeping.

awan - thanks bro :)

wtl - yes.. mine seems to be alittle over the top!

.S.K. said...

This was elegant until I read the word "P"...

:))
(Where's a good laughing emoticon when you need one :p )

I_mshe said...

TD - memang sungguh hilang the elegance of the entry!

lunacy said...

its the pregnancy thinggy lah imshe. but then again, maybe its the motherly thinggy. entah lah but i do enjoy the nite moment when i can sit back and relax enjoying my nescafe while watching all the 3 boys sleeping.