Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The colors of the morning

Taking a break from all the morning hassle, I love the colors of morning. Its greying blue. I can't imagine waking up to color of red morning or bright green or purple. It's a sign of Allah's mercy on us, helping our eyes brain and senses adjust from night to day.

I like looking at the morning dew scattered on the spiderwebs. Gives me a sense of coolness and calmness inside. Most of all, I like looking at the egrets scattered and scavenging for food on the field near my house. It breaks the monotony of the bricks, mortars and facade that we carry day to day.

Good morning!

4 comments:

cekmi said...

Good morning!

i love mornings.

I_mshe said...

Yeah if its nice lovely and a good morning!

Yati WTL said...

good morning...

she-blocks said...

in the morning, say from 7-10am, is the best time to take photos.
reason being - perfect natural lighting. Allah's lighting...

hugs!! take care dear sista...;)