Thursday, August 24, 2006

tak sangka

memang tak sangka dapat berjumpa semua blogsahabats. I must thank WTL for being such a wonderful host cum co-ordinator. Thanks for taking your time to be with me and my family, wtl. I dont know how to pay you back but hehehe you and I both know I have volunteered to be your spokesperson.

I must say somethings about the sahabats

Zuhri - i segan nak berbual dgn u... ahaks.. tak tau apsal.. I honestly appreciate you coming eventhough you were tired. Sorry to hear that you had eye infection. Byk kenyit mata kot?

Cekya - You are such wonderful person! You have a wonderful personality and a good eye for everthing (ehemmm.. harap gambar kitaorang tu dah siap di-air brush.. letakkan sikit lipstick on me! ahhahahahha) Thanks to you Cekya.. really tak sangka tak termimpi dapat berjumpa dengan you.. and thanks for the effort you made. Dua kalipulak tu!

Cekmi - You are wonderful ... kesian asyik kena buli je! I honestly didnt think you were that small! ahahhahahahah. NIce tan and nice hair cut. Good sense of dressing. hahahahaha.. sempat I_mshe observe nie semua. YOu have a wonderful character and an amazing person.

Tatot - though you are known to be 'professionally' late but thanks for your presence at the dinner. Jetsetting huh! must be a workaholic!

Azell - though we hardly talk but i think Cekmi described you correctly. Paris Hilton. Sesuai. Thanks for coming. Didnt know u lived soo far... thanks really appreciate your presence.

Awan - *sigh* you look cute. Ahaks! Honestly. Take from a mother of 2! We should have sat in a round table so that we could talk more! (swear i'm not flirting!)

Lun - you should FORCE LOVEY to comeby to KL. Jump the ship! If you really tak sure can bring me and the family along!! We dont mind going to KL again!

Ligo - U2! all of us should hope on the bus and go! it'll be an expereince. p/s :nanti i update in total of the visit to Kl. sekarang tgh penat. Hope i didnt miss any1.

No comments: