Wednesday, August 09, 2006

*sigh*

I went for interview last nite.

I accepted the offer eventhough i know my heart is not in it. Am i desperate for a job? I came back home feeling sick of the whole process and just wanted to quit working ever.

I dread the 1st day. Maybe cos I had a bad experience that is clouding my judgement of the working environment. I hope and I pray that things will be better. Well I tell myself, People out there are looking for ajob and can't find one but me I didnt' look for it and it came to me.

well I hope 2 years isn't long. That's how long I wanna be there. I have made up my mind.

My concern is also what's gonna happen during my late stages and who's gonna look after the baby when it comes and just the whole juggle and confusion about childcare and household management. I just can't imagine it.

Maybe I should have stayed in my old job. Friday will be my last day. But I realised that deep in my heart I just needed a break from it.

The whole situation just killed my mood for KL. Sorry WTL.. macam malas gitu nak gi KL. I just feel like sulking and crying.

Help.

No comments: