Tuesday, August 15, 2006

1st day at home

My 1st day at home - was outside of the house. Met up with LUn and Ligo. Great lunch you guys. Ligo after kitaorang shopping i balik rumah mabuk and nauseous. Agaknya baby tak suka shopping tak? or manja nak shopping pelan2x. I thot we weren't really hyper sangat .. i didnt expect to get taht reaction.

Anyway, travel agency kata no room. I need to upgrade to get a room. Add $135 more. Hmm mula2x ingat tukar hotel. I think i shd tell me hubby just take lah i belanja the $135.

I cannt sleep. Its almost 5am. I dont think it was the mocha Ligo. I had stuffy nose suddenly and just could not sleep as I have difficulty breathing. Nak buat ape eh to get rid of this? Arrghhh.. soo irritating. nanti belum 5 or 6 mths hidung dah selonggok pulak. dah tak jambu.

Oh yeah Lun and Ligo kata next week that CELEB tu nak kawin soo kecoh lah kat KL. Sibuk ahhh.. i dont really care. But dont mind the fun kalau terserempak.

Ahh good news. WTL now beeming with happiness and maybe alittle worry lah eh? Agaknye camne nak bukak langkah seterusnya. You know I sangat setuju with mamat tu.Tapi beringat2x lah WTL. Soal hati nie. Kita let Allah guide us eventhough we have our own feelings abt it. When we let Him lead and we put our trust in Him insha Allah whatever the outcome is will be easier for us to accept. Soal hati memang complicated sikit. But it's lovely feeling rite now! I think u have byk opportunities to bukak langkah you. Just the response kena from the other party tu yang nak kena timbang. Friendly2x lah eh?

Penat ah... bila agaknya batuk nie and this hidung tersumbat nak hilang.

Ah ligo - just came to my mind. Sesuailah you jadi minah tai-tai. *wink*

No comments: