Monday, July 03, 2006

Selamat Hari Belia

Memandangkan aku masih belia walaupun tak diberikan official off.. I officially "took off" literally and figuratively.

Semalam semangat cuci all cadar, clean the house, had 3 cycles of washing. Really took advantage of the hot sun. Went out late afternoon to survey for divan and single bed frame. Lupa nak angkat selimut and mattress protector that was hanging outside. In th emiddle of the nite it rained. Well that's another reason for me to wash all over again.

I love washing and hanging out clothes.

Terima kasih atas sumbangan semangat and sokongan anda. Suppose to give my answer today but saja kasi suspense. Besok boleh ah. We got 2 new staffs joining us today.

Ligo nak keluar shopping and tea? Tapi kena tunggu gaji ah for me. That means after 23rd. Lun wanna join?

Later on nak pergi Birdpark!! Yippie!!! I love animals. Hmm maybe animals in captivity! SICK!

Selamat Hari Belia semua!

No comments: